Saturday, December 28, 2013

Holy Moly, It's December!

I just realized that the last time I ACTUALLY posted was in August. August!  Time to check in!

First things first.  I made a drop-off to the Helen DeVos Children's Hospital a couple weeks ago with over 700 little Rosie's Cozies Hats!  As always, the staff was extremely thankful and I have heard from a couple of mothers that they are appreciative and touched by the donations.  Again, thank you so so so much for those who have donated!

Next, I have been busy with finishing up orders and prepping for this baby boy--who is due to be here in a little over 3 weeks!  Eek!  I have just a couple more orders to finish, and then I will be all caught up.

Speaking of this baby, I have been doing a lot of crocheting for his nursery.  This has included a mobile for his nursery, as well as a faux taxidermy moose head.  The moose took me a lot of time getting the right shape and trying to figure out the best way to mount it, but I am MORE than thrilled with how it turned out in the end.  I was going to write up the pattern, but at this point I think it has been lost out of my brain and don't think I will get to writing anything down anytime soon.  I thought I would share some of the pictures of his room.  I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.  Please forgive my terrible photography skills.


Sorry, again, to be so MIA.  I will be sure to post soon to announce the arrival of our new bundle.  Hopefully I can get myself back into my crocheting groove in a few months!   I have a feeling I'll be itching to find some cute little boy patterns :-)

betsy
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. The room is inspiring. The moose head is perfect and the dresser knobs take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The payroll is the important task that is required by the company to maintain thus it requires to resolve the error quickbooks 15241 thus it can be fixed by quickbooks update error

    ReplyDelete
  3. لا تبحث كثيراً عن شركات تصنيع العبوات البلاستيكية في مصر لانك ستجد العديد من الشركات الغير متخصصه ولهذا فتقدم شركة بلاستيك هوم احد اكبر شركات صناعة عبوات البلاستيك عبوات مصممه خصيصاً للمواد الغذائية مثل المشروبات والعصائر والادويه ومستحضرات التجميل، لان العبوه لا تتفاعل مع الضوء او الحرارة مما يجعلها الخيار الامثل للشركات.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely I need to appreciate for the efforts. You are doing are well. I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors. Now it's time to avail shutter repair service for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing this insightful article. Do you require assistance with your law assignment help? Worry not; your search concludes here. Our dedicated team of experts is at your service 24/7, committed to helping you thrive in your academic pursuits. For any assignment-related queries, they stand ready to assist you. Don't hesitate to contact us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails